Saturday, September 06, 2003

Yay I fixed my computer problem

Stupid laptop wouldn't see the C drive on my desktop but can see everything else. Gave me an error "not enough resources on my storage or something".

Went on the net and found numerous posts on discussion forums with the same stupid problem. ENDS UP, apparently Norton anti virus 2002 changes some setting in the registry that makes the C: inaccessible through the network! You'd think they'd (people at Norton) can fix these little bugs they create. The problem was solved by changing a HOTKEY number to "0". YAY!! Took me a few hours...

Nowadays you can pretty much d/l anything, and I mean ANYTHING, off the net. I don't know. Legitimate is good, but free is unarguable. I'm so torn.

Is mike dead? That's so sad... good ol' mike. What a guy. Hey, dibs on his miniatures

jael