Friday, September 05, 2003

Reports of my death...

Have been greatly exaggerated! Tomb rot indeed, do we not have a promise? That I must outlive you all, and thence pillage your carefully constructed and booby trap filled collective tomb? Just buried with work, not soil, and previously in a place where the Internet was more difficult and less accessible and I was (hard to imagine I know) buried in work. GenCon winter and LA(ish) sounds cool, I'll definitely be there. As an aside on the GenCon thing -- I visited Carrie in New Jersey and we went for a small trip to the New Hampshire mountains and hiked around for a few days - it was great. Whilst I was hiking however, I encountered another hiker who recognised my GenCon 35 years shirt -- we exchanged knowing gamer glances and comments -- you never know who you'll meet in the wilderness!


Aaron, I rarely am so composed whilst Jon is yelling 'Take it, Take it!'


Byke