Friday, September 05, 2003

Score!... I am officially a travel agent

After a long and arduous application process, I now am a member of IATA organization. You non IATA's will perish with the next coming doomsday! haha!
The benefits you ask of being in the Mason's club? Since we are staying at Gencon at the Hilton, I'm going to see if I can get us the Travel Agent rates for the hotel. It'll be toute des sweete. If they give me a special deal, we will be looking at paying 40-50 dollars a night. But my optimism may be a little premature, as it is a "special weekend" and the hotel may be booked up by Conventioneers. I'm sure though they have a slight reserve for normal guests.

Bridal registry at the Brookblurst... Genius!.. uh.... yeah... here eric, heres a lead pewter pig 1940's Tiger Tank and for your lovely wife? A matching Panther tank shipped all the way from england. hazzah!

The scale looks mighty interesting. can't really see much of the details from the picture but it looks pretty tight so far. Have you painted the DBA guys? I noticed that they are 20mm, which is a really funky scale. Actually we should try playing a 25mm. I actually like bigger troops. or i say we go micro and have epic scale.

jael