Thursday, September 04, 2003

Me, Myself, and I

Jeebus, sorry for not actually calling you last night Jon, I went back to sleep (apparently) after we talked, then was awakened by a call from Ry to go to the gym so I jumped out of bed, changed, went to the gym, ate, and completely forgot about your call, it was like a dream. Sorry. I'm NOT going to Santa Barbara this weekend, so we should get together then, if nothing else on Sunday for D&D lovin'.

Nexpoint/Eric FUBAR

So the problem was that while the 10d6 site is setup for auto renewal, the other two sites are as well, but linked to an expired card. So the autorenewal notice hit, then over the weekend the card declined email came while I was conning and weddinging it up, then the sites were locked out cause no payments were made. Ugh. Everything is fine now. If anyone wants to help, the yearly cost is $99 for all sorts of good stuff including domain name. It's not $25, but we get way more stuff. So, any help would be appriciated. And I'll bill studio9one2 ASAP, or close to it.

Conalicious

It was one of those feel-good cons. I had fun despite my hectic driving and sleeping schedule. Nothing but good times, and I bought some of the coolset shit evar! I have already build one piece of 1/300 WWII scenery (pictures to follow, seriously) and painted some of the squads. Hopefully the pictures will make Enron and Jael salavate over playing some Crossfire! Despite everone else's opinions, I am SUPAR happy about the money spent on Up Front, too. I have been looking for over quite some time now for it, and now I have it! Good con! And I am taken aback at the commitment for the December GenCon from everyone, if I am not too busy with the wedding by that time, I think a good con will be had by all!

I am Happy!

I'm just in a good mood right now. I'm getting married, I'm working out and eating better, work is (seemingly) going well, the con was fun, WWII miniatures are cool, and my cats rule. Things are good! Fuck you sadness!