Friday, September 05, 2003

Soooo Tired. Arrggg...

I am dying of Burrito Comatose. If I thought I could I would sleep under my desk right now. ALmost time to go home. MotOrByke, I thought we might never hear from you again. I figured ten years from now one of us would run across an old paper and see your obituary, but never have known. I figured you got tomb rot and the WOPs through put you on a small island in greece with a minotaur.

Jon: "Take it, take it, take it, take it!", accompanied with hip thrusts.
Myke: Good to hear from you. That would be fantizmo if you could make GenKhan. Rock on. Before I fall asleep at the wheel, I am off.

"Her special ability is rectal fortitude, giving her one extra rectal wound. That and if you rub her boobs she will give you good fortunes. Sort of like the belly of Buddha, but more attractive"