Thursday, September 04, 2003

Bridal Registry @ Macy's?

Ehh I think Eric is trying to get one set up at BrookBlurst Hobbies. I am sure he is looking for Peter Pigs for his wedding gift. Rule! Elrock I will throw some bones your way for Ye Olde ActionJacksonTeam.orgofart. I will split the bill with you and any other monkey that feels like throwing down. Everyone, I have thrown down the gauntlets, chime in if you feel like sharing the burden. I know the $25 deal sounds great, but nexpoint does have good amenities for a good price. Clean bathrooms, fresh coffee, clean towels, spacious rooms... Wait a minute! I dont get a room from those fuckers. Seriously though they work and they give lots o' (bukkake) space. 500MB isnt it elrock? Or is it a slimmed down version of the 10d6 and Studio9one2 sites. Unmetered Band, email, good script support, 99.9% uptime.

Even though I got 7 hours sleep monday night, Tuesday @ work was completely surreal due to lack of sleep. I guess I didnt sleep a lick of good sleep at the Con. I have trained my body to deal with lack of sleep much better than I used to. I got a good bit of work done on Tuesday, but I can not remember doing any of it. I was in a total zone. When I came in to work on wednesday I could swear I had not been to work since last friday but all kinds of tasks were magically done.

TechnoRude, how is the new jobby job doing?

Catch of the Con: Jon scoring me a copy of Forgotten Realms for $20! Thanks Oetersen and Happy Bday. Eric I forgot to give you your belated Bday too. I owe you two monkeys.

GenCon ala AnaConDa would kick arse!