Saturday, July 26, 2003

Yeah, I'm back

Rudy's cover is teh best!

How about "reject functionality"?

I got back @6:00 AM and spent my day sleeping, eating, looking at my precious mess, and going to 3rd Planet. I picked up a copy of Dragon magazine. Why did I do it? Every time I buy an issue, I think it's going to be something it's not, and I'm bummed. Example: this week the cover read "Special Update #1 of 3" and "Warrior Classes: Barbarians Monks etc etc" So I assumed that it would give rules for updating version 3 characters to version 3.5. Heh heh, no. This 3.5 bullshit is bullshit. Fuck buying 3 more books, I'm not gonna do it.

I got an email from Denis yesterday and I thought I'd pass this on:

"From now on monks will be called minks and will be worn around the necks of fellow players. They will confer a +1 to armor class and a +5 reaction while going to the opera."

My room is a shithole.

Fuck.