Monday, July 21, 2003

Remember Me?

Yeah, so I am still here. I have been out of commission again due to work, weather, wedding, and wbronchitits. So here is a brief stream of what has been happening with me:

I got sick and it ended up being bronchitis and now I am better but I didn't fee like doing anything when I had it and I missed 2 days of work and it looks like I am getting a promotion at work that is linked to the companies performance but since there are only three of us so far I have no where to be promoted to and I also saw LoEG and it was the worst movie evar because it had no heart and no soul and the only likeness to the comics is that there are some of the same characters my name only not be behavior so overall it suckd and also Ryan and Heather and Leslie and I drank on saturday night and Ryan got really drunk and felt like was going to die and will never drink vodka again and his eyes still hurt and I have also been reading a lot of business/self-help books lately so maybe you will see a change in my life as I plan and set goals for my professional and personal success and I hope that Hawaii was cool I would like to go there sometime and I think we should play D&D when you get back Jon and also some Blood Bowl with Rudy and Johnny now that I feel better and I think the Cafepress books are cool and I don't like roller coasters because I fear dying on them and would much rather fear dying on a large wave rather than a twisted pile of man made steel.

Bye bye for now.