Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Terrific

You know what I just don't have much of anymore? Time and motivation. Time and motivation that is not realated to work, that is. I have lots of time for work, overtime infact, and I have time to read boks that apply to work, and that apply to my profesional future, but when that is all over, I have time for weddings and woman, and then when that is over, I have time for cleaning. I guess what I don't have time and motivation for is for fun things. Hobby fun things. Which brings me to my next dilemma: do i publish the Action Team archives as a book on the CafePress site?

I think it would be a really great idea. Something about a tangible evidence and record of our past year (we are closing in on our anniversary!) together on the blog would be wonderful to have, and if you have spent any time reading any of the archives, a kick in the pants to read too. The world as seen though
all our eyes. War, marriage, unemployment, employment, death, theft, and travel have been experienced by the Action Team this year and a record would be great. I am willing to do all the shit work involved if everyone is at least willing to buy a copy of the book.

I would like to add appendices that include anything written (Jon), or otherwise that can see itself in print (favorite websites, etc), and as far as I can tell from the CafePress site, the cost will be anywhere from $0.03 - $0.06 per page with a $5.00 - $7.00 one time printing fee, per book. There are two sets of prices listed so I don't know which to follow.

Ideas? I should get cracking on this if I am to make the one year anniversary and get this book in print on time!