Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Sounds cool.

The real question is, about how many pages have we generated so far? I wouldnt have the foggiest. Eric if you point me to the files I could put together a portion of the text in parallel with you, thereby reducing the shit work load. I would be up for buying a copy though. TheActionTeam.org: a chronicle of crass brilliance.

In other news, never try and give a winXP OS drive a different drive letter. It doesn't work. I mean it is readable, but it won't boot (Login files wont load). Actually there is a hack I found for the registry, but it was created for 2000. I was not willing to jack thigs up just to find out that it only works on 2000. ANyway, conversion to new drive succeeded, old piece of shit is out of there. Good news is that the old IBM drive is still under warranty.

Dick Hertz