Wednesday, July 23, 2003

theactionteam.org: The Greastest Chronicles, Vol. I

Dropped the text size to 8pts which saved us 4 pages, so we are down to 9 pages, so close to shaving 1/3. This seems like a lot of work, but hopefully once I do it once, it will just get easier each time. The thing is the images NEED to have a border, which the HTML does for them on the web page, but now we need to create new images with borders and then cut and replace the old ones throughout the document. Also need to make the dpi on the images better than 72... will look crappy once printed. Change avatars anyonw? I know I want a new one for the book.

So, we need to discuss what to do with this thing. Here are my ideas for theactionteam.org: The Greastest Chronicles, Vol. I:

- We need a title, my working title is stated above, also ideas: Be Like Punt, Eject Functionality...
- I figure the "chapters" will be broken down into months.
- An introduction presenting the material and our (my) reason for wanting to do it. (posterity, something to do, a nice art piece, historical artifact, etc.), thank you's, inspirations, etc.
- No spell checks, just the raw material, only editing for content of address', phone numbers, etc.
- Appendices: Jon's stories, Action Team Bio's (real/fake), photos w/ captions (real/fake), list of links, selections from "the action team reviews" blog, etc.


Thats all I can think of right now.