Thursday, July 24, 2003

i like drinking pee, nananananananana, na na na

(Sung to Iron Man)

A book! My goodness. If we can keep the cost about or below $20, I will buy one. We can use supar-saver shipping so that the shipping will be a flat cost of $5.

I like the "greastest" title the best. I don't care what the layout looks like. I think the avatars should be there but I don't care what they look like. I think our current avatars are the best ones and Eric's is the greastest of all.

I think the cover should be just one image, maybe a simple one. It doesn't have to even have us in it. Maybe cartoon drawings or something? If there are too many pictures it'll look a little too much like a yearbook page, I think.

I'm willing to put in some time with editing and so forth, text-related slave labor is my speciality.

I don't know where Myke is either.

So far this week I've lazed on the beach at Waikiki, snorkeled amongst foot-length tropical fish at Hanauma Bay, gone on a hike that took me through a pine forest and up above magnificent green ridges, and I don't even remember what else. Monday I will be testing DVDs and worrying about my hours again. Hooray!

PS Most of my arm hair has turned blonde.