Thursday, July 03, 2003

so.tired.

Well it only took me like 3 hours but finally I managed to combine a half-assed knowledge of Photoshop, having to use a scanner on my windows pc and then email the jpgs to my mac, and figuring out the cafepress website to make a neato lunchbox. If you guys all promise to be my friends maybe I'll show you tomorrow, plus give you candy. I'm the hippest kid since Peter Kuntz!

Aaron. I drive like the wind when I'm alone. Given a straight road and clear conditions I average about 85. So that's why I remember my Palo Alto/Fremont trips as going relatively quickly I think.

Did you have a new Skeletonr that got smushed? How sad.

Eric: Spycraft is the shit! I thought it was a boring "serious" spy game but it looks totally fun! It would be SO EASY to run an Action Team Spycraft game, especially with the Archer book!!!!!!!

Happy birthday Johnny! Soon I'll be 28. I feel like a fucking creaky old man.

Hi to everyone else, even little Jimmy!