Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Crazy Link that won't work unless you are a NYTimes member

LINK

I think we should report mykals friend. He probably attributed to part of this statistic.

Yeah.... I actually saw some of rudies game last night and the slaughter that occurred. He really had no chance against the undead. With a few unfortunate hits, rudy only has 11 players and for the most part of the game he was playing 2-3 man short.

Last night, I went to a birthday party and I got totally trashed. I think I had something called a Sake Bomb or something llike that. But what it was, was a cup of hot sake, dropped in beer and then chugged down. I have to admit, the japanese beer taste pretty good... very smooth, less bitterness. Some people enjoy the bitterness, but not me. I think I had like 3-4 beers... good fun was had. I have a splitting headache right now.

Jon, Palo alto is pretty close by my house, I'd say another 45 minutes. but it's parralel, so if it only takes you 5 hours to get to palo alto, then it should take you 5 hours to get to my house. You are certainly welcome. However, remember it'll be july 4th weekend, and traffic will be merciless.

Saw the movie Old school and Reservoir dogs. Good movies... Old shcool was pretty funny, there are alot of comical moments, none all too memorable. I liked the Streaking part, the part where he gets laid by a highschooler, the pledging /hazing portions, and of course Blue. A-

Reservoir dogs was a little gruesome to me, and a little too much madness. I don't really enjoy movies like those. Especially when he cut off the guys ear and poured gasoline all over him. yechh. B+

Jael