Tuesday, July 01, 2003

The Big Coffin Hunters will be missed

- But I think they will still hang around... Arsenal looks forward to meeting Tick-Tock Man, Jake and Eddie in future matches! Maybe a version 2.0 release of the team?

- Also, found out that the Action Group can have scores represented and modified my me (the group creator), so it might be fun, now that everone has a bit of a taste for the game, to switch their teams race, create a brand new team, and only play within each other with these new teams for a small league! I think that would be fun anyway, and it would still allow the other teams to play open games, just not these league teams. Or maybe everyone is allowed one or two open matches. Any comments or ideas?

- I don't want to give up Arsenal so easily, but I will. Hmmm, which other UEFA team can I rip off next....

- Gotta get Mike in on this whole BB thang. And Ryan too. And Jon too. Heh heh, right.