Tuesday, July 01, 2003

slacking at work gotta type super-fast

I know I've made the trip to Palo Alto several times in less than five hours. Or is Palo Alto much closer than SF and Fremont?

"Lil Lebowski Urban Achievers," holy shit I laughed at that! Exccept silentyly cause I'm at work! NO time to fix typos!

trapjaw!!!

I didn't talk about this? It's the NEW trapjaw! He's super-cool! Basically the same as the other one except a little bit streamlined. He still has the hole in his helmet that you can put a string into and then slide him down! (And then take the string down so that he can get away....) I like the new He-Man figures, they're cool-looking while still being true to the old designs. (And Orko actually looks really cool!) The only problem is there are like 30 types of He-man and Skeletor (Urban Achiever Skeletore etc.) and not enough of the old guys a la MOSS MAN! They do have Ram Man but no Buzz Off yet. I'm pretty sure he's coming! I'm only getting Trapjaw, though. He was one of my favorite figs of all time (up there with SNaggletooth) so I just couldn't resist.

He's currently employed holding pens on my desk.