Monday, June 30, 2003

Post Master General

Well, no one get the cold or flu or what ever I have. It just never quits. Started as a head cold, then it seemed to subside after a few days, then it became a chest cold, now it is both. Yeah! Rule! At least I do not have work until wednesday. In the mean time I am sitting on my Arse at my moms house.

David's party was good. Large turn out (~130 ppl), the food was good (ala Good Stuff), alcamahol was tasty and not over served (Except for a couple people). I got to talk with a lot of people I havent seen in months. Fun schtuffen.

All you monkey's should come visit. That would rock. Just give me and Johnny advance notice so we can prep the unmarked grave sites in the desert for you guys.. I mean the prep the great pie dessert for you guys. Yeah that.

Bundy