Sunday, June 29, 2003

Improvement.... but still no cure

Oreck, I beg to differ. My dear colleague, the riddles answer lies in knowing the problem. By downloading the latest Java soft version, the blood bowl game no longer crashes during every touchdown!!! However,.. sadly the problem relapses during halftime. Understanding that it is the Java software though, allows me to Isolate the problem and attempt to address it, and perhaps if posted on the forum, someone may come up with a coding that will fix this problem. Granted, inherently it may be an issue of Sun's software and unfixable but at least we KNOW it is Sun's software.

Jon, Actually I Agree with Eric on this one... Driving down on July 4 th weekend, is almost crazy, then having to drive back on Sunday is absolutely insane. But then again... were all a little crazy sometimes! So I can't speak for you, but maybe we should plan this another weekend, whereas both eric, rudy and you can all drive together.