Sunday, May 11, 2003

New Avatars

I think everybody's new pic is pretty grody, except for that of "Handsome" Johnny Lee... personally, I think Eric's psychological issues with his adolescence is making him overexaggerate the grossness of his own picture. But it you can't obsess about the past, what's it good for?

I wish you could see mine a little bigger too. In addition to the angle making my glasses appear to be of double-or-treble-Coke-Bottle-thickness, my chin is swollen down to just about the start of my neck.

TV ANNOUNCER: With all respect to The Matrix, The Lakers are the real blockbuster right now!
JON: FUCK YOU, TV!!!

...Sorry. Anyway, 3 cheers for the past.

(By the way, originally I titled this post "Avatards," but then I started feeling super duper guilty, so I went back and changed it!)

(Hey Eric, remember that guy we saw running down the street by Big Wok?)

(Boo. Humanity points++.)