Thursday, May 15, 2003

HA-HA... Jon's brainwashed

You know, come to think of it, that would make sense. TSR may have innocently released the power of satanic rituals, magic and demons and such. What possessed me to light my ninja on fire and then in a ritualistic suicide to burn my companions, who by the way unexplicably conspired to slay me without provocation? TSR although may not have intentionally tried to do so, but in creating a game based on true rituals, may have inadvertently unleashed an unknown power. Wow... That explains jons conpulsion to sell role playing books by the pound and then only to purchase more later.
There may yet be a link to Mission Chips and Mexican salsa, as the amount of chips and dips we consume WHILE in the frenzied trance is unparralelled.

Ms. Frost is one hot DM. I be glad to show her my 8th level spells.

J.