Monday, May 12, 2003

Der Prisonar

Went to the library today and checked out some dvds, one of them being The Prisoner Vol. 1 . I've been really wanting to see this for a long time, but they've always only had like vols 2-4 available. I know elrock has it, so yeah. What the fuck was I even posting for? Jeebus.

Review: Ah, it was pretty cool! Just watched "Arrival" and tried watching the second one which was "alternate version of big ben's chimes" or something- the sound was SO crappy, i had to turn it off. I had the volume ALL the way up, still couldn't make out the dialoge, then the music would kick in all crazy. Anyways, looks like its gonna be cool. I was looking on Amazon, and he had a show before Prisoner called DANGER MAN which sounds cool- u got that e-cock? :D

Question: You guys know of any website counters that dont use cookies? I was looking around for some cool free counters (and ones that I could have invisible) and I found some, but it seems like the way they work is by using cookies. Is that just the way its gotta be if you want a counter? Thanks for the tips.