Monday, May 12, 2003

Koobla Kountdown 14 days!!! baby!

Forget the lakers man... watch the Dallas Mavs and the Sacremento Kings. There's no chance in hell, the lakers are going to beat either of these teams in the west. At least not the way theyre playing... which is poor. But then there is a conspiracy theory that the refs will give foul calls to the lakers just because they are favored and well liked. That's why often times they'll have amazing comeback victories. Then again, the Sac kings always choke against the lakers. It's like a pitted curse. But the Dallas wins, there's no saying. Dirk nowitki hardly chokes!! Go dallas cheerleaders!

A-pinskiviniavich - Hey we should go watch the New Matrix movie DOiiiiiitttt!!!

Jon OOOEEtersen - "Handsome"... hardly! I don't think I evar got laid with any chicks from high school a sure sign of prowess... The closest I got was maybe at the French trip, in which I ended up not anyways.... ah dammit! I coulda though... I blame my failure at studliness today because I didn't get laid in High school!

EYE-RICK - hee hee... I couldn't even recognize you in your younger picture. So... I think you'll need to bring the PBI boards because I haven't finished making mine yet, unless by some miracle that i'll get it done this weekend. i doubt it.

Roody: There is a Jlo restaurant that opened up around here. One of my co-workers was telling me about it. I'll have to checkit up and get in on some of the action.

Michael Anderson: Where in the world is...