Monday, May 12, 2003

It's a Sickness, Really

So I'm sitting here at work trying to figure out a way to make a run to a site we have in Orange County JUST so I can also take a lunch break, forgo lunch, and instead head over the the Block and check the new Tuesday shipment of 70% off merchandise at the Game Keeper.... Sheesh... I'm starting to read some more of my guilty of guilty pleasure books again, the "slayer" series (Trollslayer, Daemonslayer, Skavenslayer, etc.). I feel like such a 4th grader reading fantasy novels with blood and guts for the first time again. So lowbrow, so fun, so easy to read. It makes me want to run a Warhammer Roleplay game again. Any takers?

Rael: Which picture of "Andy" were you talking about with the muscles? Also, no photoshop required, man! Those eyes are all yours, I got the originals to prove it!

Enoto and RDub: HOIST! and Brandon is pretty dope for making the Iron Maiden reference, I guess if you force enough of a good thing on a young and impressionable youth, she'll remember some of it, no?