Monday, April 07, 2003

Slapped down another $73.61 for miniaturin

2 electro static hemp mats (9.95 each) !! what a whoppin deal! Their pricing was all jacked. The same type of mat had 3 different prices ranging from 9.95 to 18 bucks. Uh... it didn't take me long to figure out which one to take. Also got some cool Trees which cost 40 bucks.... ouch... and some cool telephone poles. Still have to get some wood boards from Home Depot. So far, buying all this shit has cost me over 240 bucks and I haven't even played my miniatures yet. I'm thinking if it's all worth it. Probably is...

Jon! Seriously! glad you didn't buy that Awesome, mind-boggling, Joy device. Many times, I get tempted to buy, while walking down the aisles of target, walmart, soft etc, frys, and seeing all those new games. But it's all about resisting that childish temptation. It's time to give it up my friend, no matter how nalstalgic the feeling may be. I'm limiting myself to social gaming only as a sign of my progression.

Spent all Sunday at work reviewing the Microsoft material in order to give me an advantage in the Interview. That way I will know what I'm talking about and add an immediate value. I think this will increase my chances of getting the job. I'm prepared for war.

Jael