Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Kewl

BTW, kudos on both teh D&D quote from Something Awful and the script from that episode of Space Ghost. I laughed almost as hard reading it as watching it.

Okay, so Rudy and I make 2. Anyone else? BA English Jon or BA English Ryan? I know at least I need some help with the whole writing aspect of it. I'm all about the moving and the shaking, the money, the ideas, the parties, I need someone to do the shit work for my enterprise. And Rudy can get the cases of "whippers" when we have a late night session at the book writing studio.

We need to brainstorm. And to write a book. And drink a lot of coffee for inspiration. We can make the process of writing our book like Fear and Loathing, only with legal drugs. And our theme song for the book can either be the Maxwell House Percolation Song, or Mr. Coffee by Lagwagon. And we can get more information from Enron about the Coffee Enema story and the theory behind it.

Everything Zen, dude. Everything.