Wednesday, April 09, 2003

New Get Your War On
Here.

"Ugh, I hate finding cluster bombs in my cake! They get stuck in my fillings." heh...

Moobies that I've seen lately:

Monty Python Live at Hollywood Bowl - Pretty funny! I've never been the biggest Python fan, but I appreciate their shit. Good show.
The Substitue 4: Failure Is Not an Option - I've seen it like TWICE on cable this month. YIKES. Pretty good otherwise.
Taboo - Crazy samurai love-fest set in the late 1800's. It was good I guess- I really didn't understand it though.
The Breed - Vampire's "come out of the closest" in a near-future america, and shit like that. It actually looked pretty good but the acting 'n shit was pretty spotty.
Legally Blond - Another flick I've seen on cable 2.5 times. There's something appealing about that chick *kinda* - wierd story, I overheard these 2 cheeseball "x-treme hollywood kids" types talking in line at Ralphs awhile back and they were all "Um, like yeah... I totally saw ryan philippe and reese witherspoon totally doing tons of coke at an after-hours last weekend!" I have no reason not to believe it.

someone else talk now.