Friday, April 11, 2003

oh my god, chuckles.

Don't know if you've guy have ever visited DrudgeReport-It's basically a "news blog" but the goon who does it also occasionally "writes" his own news-stories. He writes "catchy" headlines and whatever- guess he gets tons of hits. ANYWAYS, check out Humor Is Dead for thier take on Drudge's site... stupid Drudge Report uses that little siren-gif all the time- pretty funny.

Old Games
I've never played that game, but funny review! God, there were some HORRIBLE games back then! Jesus, some of the shit they put out was SO bad. One game I was really bummed/confused about was E.T.- I bet if I downloaded it right now, i still wouldn't be able to figure it out!

That joystick Oon almost bough sounds pretty cool. You could totally buy on ebay the real-deal and like a million games for a comparable price- plus, you'd probably get REAL sick of it anyways. BUt, you gotta admit it sounds like a pretty sweet product.