Saturday, February 01, 2003

The Grand Scheme

That's ok bud, that mistake coulda happened to any of us... although when I read your whole time traveler deal, thought you were goin a little off whack there. Anyhow, today marks the start of the Asian New Year (year of the goat) and already life is teaching us the hard lessons.

Jon, Sorry to hear about vanessa. She was a cool dog. On the lighter side, she is in little doggy heaven. I never had a pet, and I've always remained distant in ever owning one. It's such passing aways that is a big reason for such logic.

It's also disturbing to hear about the loss of space shuttle Columbia. The sad thing is they think it's the wing that they supposedly fixed prior to the launch. I hear somewhere that they have flown over 100 missions over 4 shuttles. 2 are now lost making the approximate ratio of success at ~98%. If I am not wrong with the numbers, I think that's a fearful gamble of life. Is that a loss for man or mankind?

Jael