Monday, January 27, 2003

Football Was Played

- So from what I hear, an American football match was played for the championship of the world. Tampa won, Oakland lost. Terrific. What I watched was boring as hell, and I felt drained and much more stupid for watching it. Great.

- To those who were not present for the new branding of Aaron, his name is no longer Enron, but instead Bobby McOil Baron Killen. So it is written, so it is done.

- I have realized that I need to have a project always in the works that is creative and involves my hands. When I get home from computer work, the last thing I want to do is computer or TV at home, unless the Kings are playing. So I finished painting the BB Dwarfs, and I need a new project. I decided that project would be a miniatures version of Battle Cry. So there you have it. I just need to get started. Why did I tell any of you this?

- Halo just gets better. When you think that it has become dry and boring, multi-player never fails to impress. Ryan, Jon, Bobby McOil Baron Killen, and myself had a rousing game of drive the jeeps in circles, and attack the tanks. A highlight was the group effort to throw grenades at the jeep and blow it in the air to land inside one of the starting bases, and then blow it out again. Good times.