Tuesday, January 21, 2003

WE got Bush - revenge of the nerds

The die is cast. I've ordered us a hotel room at the luxurious San Francisco Hyatt hotel where the great great KUBLACON is to be held. I've also pre regged, but just to let your imaginations run wild, I was number 1878!! Yes, there are over 1800 con going regular participants, meaning lots and lots of wasted flesh, rotting appendages, and rotten odor! Our room is a double bed - non smoking section, which means lots and lots of homoeroticism in a clean and fresh non-polluted environment! I'm sure Dennis's nice little japanes arse will fit perfectly faced up.... Woah!

I'm sure they have a host of other amenities, such as a spa, pool, restaurant but more importantly is the holy convention that we are to partake in. We shall crusade into the forbidden land!

Jael