Monday, January 20, 2003

Lot's of tyme to blogg

That's awesome that you get hooked up for drinks, but more so with the girls. You should take advantage of that buddy. It's not so much the point to being a sleezy dude, in fact, just the opposite, I hate those kinda guys, but I think the point is to find the girl that may be the one. My mantra is not to miss out on another opportunity.

So at work these days, I find myself with a lot of time on my hands. I'm bored most of the time which is why I blog so much. Anyhow, Aaron, didn't get a chance to talk to you again last night, but if you want to go to the con in february, I'll help you with the costs. Hope you got home safe. Also Eric was saying that he's down for the Kublacon in May (I'll let him tell the story about that), but also were going to try to see if Dennis and Peter are Super troopers. Anyways I'm pretty sure it'll be the three of us at least, Aaron, Eric and Johnny, and that should cover the rooms. We can also extend a free offer to rudy if he'd like to just come up and stay. Let's try to get something definite before the 1st prereg date is up, so that we can all pre-reg, and I'll get the rooms booked.

K fellas, lats!
-Pappi Jael