Wednesday, January 22, 2003

I'll totally be there...

Yayyy! Enron is in town, and as usual, I'm not! Boo! Well, have fun playing Bloodbowl and stuff, I'll just sit here and cry. Aeryk, whatup G? I thought you were going to send me info on the Bloodbowl-over-the-internet software. I'm game to try it out, and we'll see about what ports need to be open to make it run... it's possible, just possible that we might be able to hoodwink the Cambridge server, or, barring that, I could connect to the internet via modem... doh! ..K.. I'...move... block...'m.....4! ....touchdown!!! er... maybe not. Jon, good to see you on the blog, and I'm glad that you have finally found fulfilment in your life. By the way, what is a comma splice?

Rudy, I agree with Johnny that you need to get down with the chicks... let's face it, you're horney, they're drunk, you're with the DJ, they're not... sounds like a recipe for Boo-tay! Barring that you could always come over here, Cambridge girls are easy... yeah right! Speaking of the man Ja-el, way to go! I'm proud of you for being brave and talking to those girlies. I'm sure that had you been the skater guy... things would be different, but, then, I wouldn't like you as much as I do, so don't change! After all, who wants to be a skater loser like that Eric guy?
As far as BBC productions go, I can tell you that there are some pretty stinky ones that you guys never get to see...for instance, there seems to be a national obsession with what I call soap operas (witness Eastenders, and some other show about Aussies) which borders on that expressed in the world of Telemundo. Modelo. Also, the proliferation of 'reality' television, and this strange phenomenon unoffically called 'hangover telly' which takes place on Saturday and Sunday morning involving teeny bop music videos hosted by 'barely legal' teeny bop hosts -- chilling. And then they wonder why everyone is worried about Pediphiles, or was that the Pediatricians? Perhaps you just get to see the culled selection and hence it looks like its all really good. Of course, going the other way, we get to see Friends, Fraser, Buffy, and the Simpsons. I'll let you decide if it works that way too.

So to wrap up, I know that you're all probably interested in where I actually go to University, so I've managed to find a picture for you:




Byke