Monday, January 20, 2003

Down for Kublacon

Yes, I am down for Kublacon. I would assume that Denis would be down to go too, he is a trooper when it comes to games and cons. I would like Peter to go, I just don't know his position on money, travel, homoeroticism, etc. If he did go, the dynamics of the drive would change as well - I offered to drive Leslie so she could visit her friends in the SF area while I con it up. With Denis, the drive would be fine, cause his cute little Japanese Arse fits nicely in the back of the truck. Add the large Aryan, Peter, to the mix and we have a truck teeming with bodies that won't all fit. So, we'll see what happens, either way, I am in like Flynn. Hmmm.... I wonder, did the phrase "In like Flynn" originate with the movie Tron when Flynn goes "in" the MCP, or sometime before, referring to Errol Flynn? Perhaps neither, and I made the phrase up myself? I wonder....