Sunday, January 19, 2003

Achtung the triumph

Fellas...Went to a dance club last night and I didn't get home until 5. Why? You will soon find out. But let me say this "Qui es ton pappi?"!!?

Last night, I must say I had a eye opening experience. I felt like the daddy mac and mac daddy all put together in one. I normally don't partake in the nightclub scene. In fact, if you know, as most of you do here, you know I don't go to clubs. And for good reason. One, I don't quite fit in as the white trashy skater crew, nor the pimpin 1000 gold necklace pimp, or the king of hip hop dancin. Second, honestly, the irish *american* pubs just aren't a breeding ground for potential dates for me. The white, blonde brunette all-amerian girl, just doesn't find me, chinese-looking, short, black hair, yellow skin dude attractive. Just reminisce back to the days of Mira Costa.

So one of my friends here in Fremont, asked me to go to this Irish pub with 2 of his friends I never met. Well of course after I met his friends, they were 2 skater lookin dudes typical of your club scenes. When we get there, well it was your usual club scene, the ones I tried to avoid. Of course the night starts out with the thoughts "what the hell am i doing here" and look at my lame friends, theyre big talkers standing there doing nothing. Not dancing, not talking to girls... nothing. Your typical club night with friends.

But this time I decided to take charge. I'm wasn't going to sit there and drink and pretend like we were having a good time. So I decided to try what I have never tried before, the club scene pickup. Ditching my companions, I prowled around the dance floor eagerly trying to locate my victim. I decided to buy a round of drinks and there sat a girl as beautiful as a wall flower. Brown hair, large racks, nice body, ALONE?? I decided to make my move. Went to the bar casually, ordering 4 rounds of drinks (for my friends as well, but more as an excuse). Then I started casually talking to her... and guess what, she has 4 friends! So of course I had to bring in the best looking of my friends and we started dancing all together.

The story doesn't end quite as well as it started. Well as it turns out, the girl I was lusty after... well she liked my friend. But that's cool man.. All's fair in love and war. I'm no player hater nor a shot blocker. So at the end of the night, I got a few numbers, primarily from this blonde friend of hers. I ended up dancing with her all night including one slow dance where I pressed up fairly close to her.

Nice night... I made something of it. The guys I went with proclaimed me "with Bravery and Prowess" despite the truth is relatively to their INACTION.

But one thing is certain, had it been my element, or had I been a skater lookin dude, I would have scored for sure on this chilly night.

I don't know if I will call them. They are not my type.

Jael