Tuesday, January 21, 2003

oh yeah

While nobody is caring about what I have to say anyway, I should point out are these Myth books are like the ONE exception to my rule that I get really pissed-off about typos. See, the first printings of every single Myth book has been, without exception, edited in an absolutely shite manner. They are rife with comma splices, easy mistakes, punctuation fuck-ups, and "teh"s. I LOVE IT! I love my precious Myth books.

Oh boy! Aaron!

I can probably make it out on Friday night, but Saturday is dubious as I already have a lot going on. Also, Sunday is the first birthday of Nathan's daughter, and considering I haven't met her yet (and pretty much blew off my one chance for doing so last year) I'm sticking with that plan.

EVERYBODY ELSE: That's fucking great, Jon! How about you go die?

Jon the Boring Blogger