Sunday, January 19, 2003

large racks

Good job Jael. Like yourself, I would have felt quite out of my element in one of those "Irish Pubs" - well, sorta. If I'm with a couple of buddies and they just wanna DRINK, then cool- but if I'm out on the PROWL, screw that! But that's good that you took charge. My friends DJ a club a couple times a month and I always go (free drinks) and the chicks we get at the club are pretty sweet, but I get all shy. Jael, you would CLEAN UP at this place. 31 Flavors and all that! :)

3 Second Movie Review: Minority Report
Much better than A.I. I've got the runs right now, and THEY'RE better than A.I. Anyways, it was a pretty cool flick. It kinda dragged torwards the end, but the first 2/3rds were pretty good. Amazing effects- not surprising. Maybe a little heavy with the Mel Gibson "Payback" BLUE filter at times, but it was forgiveable.
Grade: B or something...