Monday, December 02, 2002

Thailand Nights

This weekend was awesome, second to none except maybe next to a vacation with Rudy to Thailand with cheap hookers and best VD sex nights!! Bring lots of rubbers! :) That way all we have to worry about is the crabs and the rice. I hear they serve some bad rice.

Good Salsa and Chips, Good Team Flag Halo, Good Dinasaur xbox game, Good Railroad game (tough game) Times.

Traffic back was pretty bad compared to a non-thanksgiving weekend. There was jams all the way up the 405 to the 5 freeway and was a little congested on the 580 on the way back. Not bad though considering we made the trip in 8 hours. Stopped by on the way to in-and-out at one of the local rest villas. Some street engineer must have been sleeping when they designed the streets. Fucking idiots. I guess the entrances slash street lights slash traffic flow couldn't accomodate extremely heavy traffic due to oddly designed entrances, small streets and a slow light T junction. So What ends up happening? There were about 6-10 local sherriffs directing traffic at the in and out, mcdonalds, mobil station. Fucking great way to spend tax payers money. They should get sued. No wonder we need to hire so many useless governement employees, so that they can direct traffic at fast food restaurants. Great.

I can't wait to start making my PBI guys and have aaron over to play some games!! yeah.. I don't know when I'm going to have time to do it. Already all the things I've been procrastinating is starting to creep up on me. It's back to the grinding board.

Coolio