Thursday, December 05, 2002

San Francisco The number 1 single city in US

Continuing on my SF story last night, ate dinner at a bar. My cousin and I were happily discussing different topics important to life, Basketball, Sex Life and money making business concepts. While we were on the topic of Sex life, I had mentioned it's been a while since the pipes been cleaned. It's a little rusty. But I was sharing my new philosophy of serious relationships and finding "the one". I didn't want to stay on the dating track anymore, not that it has ever been a runaway success, but I just felt, it's time to switch gears. Hence the reason why I've been single for so long. My cousin pointed out that that afternoon he had gotten 2 telephone numbers AT LUNCH, and that SF is the bustling place to pickup asian girls. After years of being non-dating I guess he's switched to the dating scene. Good for him.

Anyways we moved on to a topic of Basketball and two guys started talking to us. This indian guy was pretty cool and professional looking and he ended up inviting me to a Goldenstate warriors basketball game on Saturday. I was looking forward to a good PBI game but Enron if youre interested in a basketball game, we can do that for a while and play PBI later. Anyhow email me sucka! I pity da fool! I got one free ticket and I'll split you the cost on the second.

Jacko roody: My experience with DSL is when they were installing the filter, they just put something behind the jack in the wires. I can't remember. It's been a while. But the hard part comes when your not getting the signal and you have to fiddle with something outside, and then you have to log into the DSL company website for access. I'm sure they'll provide some instruction, but it's not a quick and painless process. Usually takes the guy 30-45 minutes to do the job. It might take you hours. But give it a shot!

jael