Saturday, December 07, 2002

San jose Sharkees

Oh, Enron, you suck ballz. One for nixing the basketball game, but second and more severe is sleeping before midnight, especially when I call you! That's a sine.

just kidding enron, your good in my books. Anyways tonight, my company had some free tickets to the San Jose Sharks game, so I went. 55 bucks a pop and 15 dollars to spend on food and beer and good stuff like that. We usually get the VIP box seats, but today I guess they were cutting cost. Anyways, the game was pretty exciting. The game was close all the way until the end, in fact OT, when the sharks who was trailing the entire game, made a comeback and scored the winning goal. So they WIN! Go sharks! While there, I met an interesting girl, she's thirty though, but very cute. Pretty high standards, into the leather pants and stuff. Not really my type. So anyways chatted up with her all game, and I think I'll email her. She's a pretty cool cat. Wish she was a few years younger.

I'm a little drunk. I had two beers, but that's enough to get me going. ok.. I'm going to bed, but maybe not before I get in a good game of warcraft III.

Night all.