Friday, December 06, 2002

The Action Team: It's LEARN-tastic!

Nice work on the job Eric Hessington! Gainful employment at last. I suppose this means an end to our afternoon makeout sessions. Hopefully the market won't crash again in three days and take out your job. Then you'll have to go back to your usual entertainment.

ERIC: More tea and cookies, Mr. Kitty?
STAMPY: Meow!

Also nice work on the router/hub edutainment. I guess this blog is turning into "blow Eric" so I'll touch on some other points real quick.

1. I know none of you have a GameCube so this is totally fucking moot, but Metroid Prime is good. Real good. I've been spending my free time alternating between playing it and working on a story ("my story?"). Basically it's like any other fps except it's the best game ever. Plus did you know Samus is a chick? Wow!!

2. Number one was pretty much it. Gee, my life is sad.