Saturday, July 05, 2014

| On a shorter note

These Kingdom Death: Monster minis are just looking amazing, although I still have no idea if the game will be any good (which probably means it will not). Getting pretty excited to get them, look at them briefly, then put them in the closet. Too bad magnets will be verboten in my household for many more years, because it looks like the weapon/armor kits would magnetize well.

Pump, have you painted any of your cheesecakey KD minis yet!? That's a rhetorical question, I know the answer is no. But I think you should, so that I can get all jealous and then angrily demand that you paint my game set.

Other than that I only have ONE more game coming my way, which is a pre-painted, casual game called Golem Arcana. That one is actually starting to look pretty cool too. Then my long, self-inflicted kickstarter nightmare will be over.