Tuesday, December 18, 2012

| The End Again

48779.foldserver.com

I THINK I have added everyone to the whitelist so loggin in should not be a problem.

Apparently, if one person ends the game by keeling the EnderDragon, the EnderDragon is dead for everyone - thanks Lou.  I didn't expect that, so, sorry Art :/

I really like starting over in Minecraft and with a definite goal of killing the EnderDragon, I know I get to do it again and again!

The plan:

1) Find Enderpearls on Endermen
2) Find Blaze Rods on Blazes in the Nether
3) Combine Blaze Powder and Enderpearl to create Eye of Ender
4) Use Eyes of Ender to triangulate location of Fortress
5) Find portal in said fortress, and fill slots with 12 Eyes of Ender
6) ...
7) Profit at the End!

PS The server is at the HARD setting; thought I would try something new since we are all wily vets of MC.

PPS Apparently when I cut and paste the link from Minefold, this is the color and background I get!