Thursday, December 20, 2012

So many Minecraft servers, so little time for me to play Minecraft! Instead, I've been playing Mark of the Ninja, which I picked up in the Thanksgiving Steam sale. This game is both funky and fresh, and I recommend it. It's kinda like a fast-paced, 2d platforming version of Thief, which doesn't sound like it should work, but it totally does. I'm hooked!

There's also a new Humble Bundle as well and it, too, looks super-fresh. I've already got Binding of Isaac (which some people LOVE, although I just thought it was OK); I'll probably pick it up for Legend of Grimrock.

Sounds like iRude can't host a board game get-together post-Xmas due to work complexities. Anyone interested in hosting one on either the 26th or 27th? If not, I can see what my parents think. Maybe we can all cram into my old bedroom and play on the floor?

Looking forward to the Poo Deck!

Also looking forward to having babysitters to look after this kid! I want to get out there and check out The Hobbit and Django Fett Unchained.