Saturday, December 22, 2012

| Anal-lysis part 2

And seeing that Jabba used Leiya like a 3.99 Home depot gangnam style gardening hose, locked in a small chest like box, and slapped his slug like slab of meat all over her face, I can also see why she chose to jump on his back and strangle the life out of Jabba in a cocaine induced frenzy, being the most painful way to go rather than just shooting him in the head or something.  That's more of a mature adult theme that was more insinuated and not played out in the movie anywhere, but we all understand what the filmmakers intended.  Like Jron, I'd also be gracious to explain this theme, however I'd say, he'd figure it out by the time he gets to high school and it's one to grow on.

Norcalers, when are you guys going to be in town?  Let me know when you guys get back and maybe we can do some gamin at my place seeing that jron's basement gets a bit drafty during the winter times.   I also haven't seen hobbit or the batman rises, which after all these discussions, i think im gonna go watch them both despite the rotten reviews here.