Friday, December 28, 2012

| Musings

 - We missed the LA Xmas trip due to Leslie barfing, a lot, so that was a bummer.  No lomo saltado (or Disneyland) for us :(

 - Got Star Wars TCG and Dominant Species card game from the Mrs., SWTCG looks like a lot of fun and DSCD is pretty fun.  I think it will hit a sweet spot with more than two players, so look for it at ManCon.

 - Completed my fantasy themed Dreadball pitch and am now in the process of converting my BB minis to Dreadball basing.  It really is a great, great game.  I heard someone make the following comparison:

Blood Bowl is to chess, as Dreadball is to chess without the pawns.

It's true.  The game is just full of the good stuff.

 - Lagunitas Sucks is so, so good.

 - As I was building Wylie's Lego Hoth Battle Set he got for Xmas (from me!), I was thinking about when my dad built my first Lego space set and how as much as things have changed in the past 30 years, somethings stay the same :)