Monday, December 24, 2012

| Happy Holidays, fuckers.

The Good:

 - As far as I can tell, no one I know is in the hospital or in jail, so the holidays are indeed happy.
 - Lagunitas Sucks is back!  It's 11:15am and I'm drinking one for breakfast right now!
 - Xmas tree, xmas music.
 - Wylie FINALLY getting excited for xmas.
 - Staying home on at least part of xmas day before hitting the road.
 - The Action Team!
 - Cayucos is just around the corner!
 - Possibly eating some Lomo Saltado with the King of All Haole's, R Dub!

The Bad:

 - Driving to LA manana (maybe?) through the probable storm over the grapevine because we've heard that the 1 is closed in various locations due to landslides.
 - Missing the Poopdeck get together, again.  Glad I'm not in LA, however, so it's a mixed bag.
 - Leslie has the stomach flu so it looks like I will be taking Wy to her family xmas eve party by myself.  Supar bummar.
 - Most likely missing Disneyland because of the rain.  They close so much of the park in extended rains, it just wouldn't be a good way to experience it for Wy on his first time. :(