Saturday, December 29, 2012

| Der Horror

Funny you should mention that.  We've been busting our asses (we as in me and two other guys) trying to get the DVD set done by tonight.  Everybody else in the company had a real quiet week (as in go home early cause there's no work).  BooO!

We finished the domestic set this past summer.  This last one was for a couple of European countries.  Needless to say I've seen this show quite a bit.

I actually like it.  Weird, weird stuff.  I don't know how far you've gotten, so I won't say anymore...  Except that there is a Ring moment.

By the way, season 1 is a complete story arc with a definite ending.  Season 2 is an entirely different story.  A few actors from the first season are back, but they play different roles.

Also, the creators made Glee.  Ponder that.  (Alas, I also worked on this show and know more about it than I should).