Monday, October 01, 2012

| jean overalls

I've heard Sex House is really funny, but haven't seen it yet. Just last night, I binged through the first season of Parks and Rec finally. Really good! I know the first season isn't supposed to be good, but for a slow night at work, it did the job. By the start of season 2, I was already into the characters and can't wait to jam through the rest of the show. After this I'll do the same with Community. And Louie which I LOVE but only got through 1.5 seasons (that show is seriously SO good). ALSO Wilfred, which I watched a couple of times and think I'll really love.

The rescheduled day sounds good enoto!

That's cool to hear you and your partner like Dungeon Petz! Our go-to game is still Castles of Burgundy - I don't know why, but we're so in love with that game. Stefan Feld is my Vlaada. 1960 is still doing well for us but it's a solid 2 hours so we might only play it once a week or every other week. I totally randomly picked up Mundus Novas the other day off a random recommendation. It's a card game for 2-6 players - New World merchant themed - looks pretty light (but more complicated than Jaipur or something like that). Hasn't hit the table yet. I ALSO ordered these custom mini-meeples this guy in Canada made for Lords of Waterdeep - DnDeeples! I'll send a pic when they come in, but they look incredible :)