Tuesday, October 02, 2012

| DAFUQ

Somehow, I'm out of Rosemary. Damnit. Oh well, time to experiment in other ways then, lol. I was going to split it into two different loaves and do it in bread pans.. but after cutting the dough in 1/2 I realized they were going to be WAY too small. This, of course, put me in a dilemma because I didn't want to try and combine the now separated dough TOO vigorously (for fear of destroying all the delicious air pockets?)... so I basically stacked one on top of the other in the bread pan, tried to gently press them together a little bit and well... I guess we'll see what happens. LOL.

Yet another attempt to see just how far we can stretch the rules and still have it come out ok, I guess!

Bread should be coming out in about 5 minutes either way.. so we'll see. :D