Tuesday, October 02, 2012

| Cool, will give that a try

As for the big loaf, yeah, it's just not a big deal at all, lol. In my "how far can I bend the rules on making bread" experiments I found that it's nearly impossible to screw it up. Just let it cook for an extra 4-5 minutes and you're good. I don't use thermometers or any of that.

Been meaning to try out using bread pans. Dunno how that will change the final product. Maybe I'll do that on the next batch. I've been making bread a few time a week now to keep our supplies up. I just wrap it in plastic-wrap and put that in a gallon zip lock bag to keep it fresh for a couple days while the family eats on it.

The foodie in me loves it because it tastes so good and the cheap ass in me loves it because it comes out to less than $1 a loaf, lol.